Growth and reproduction of the non-native icefish Neosalanx taihuensis Chen, 1956 (Salangidae) in a plateau lake, southwestern China
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 862–869, October 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, F.-Y., Ye, S.-W., Li, Z.-J., Zhang, T.-L., Yuan, J., Guo, Z.-Q., Tang, J.-F. and Liu, J.-S. (2014), Growth and reproduction of the non-native icefish Neosalanx taihuensis Chen, 1956 (Salangidae) in a plateau lake, southwestern China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 862–869. doi: 10.1111/jai.12475
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972257
- National Science and Technology Supporting Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD25B08
- Major Science and Technology Program for Water Pollution Control and Treatment of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX07105-004
- State Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!