Stock structure delineation using variation in otolith chemistry of snakehead, Channa punctata (Bloch, 1793), from three Indian rivers
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 881–886, October 2014
How to Cite
Miyan, K., Afzal Khan, M. and Khan, S. (2014), Stock structure delineation using variation in otolith chemistry of snakehead, Channa punctata (Bloch, 1793), from three Indian rivers. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 881–886. doi: 10.1111/jai.12479
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2013
- UGC Non-Net fellowship
- University Grant commission, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!