Length–weight relationships of six freshwater fish species from the semiarid region of Brazil
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1101–1102, October 2014
How to Cite
Costa Novaes, J. L., Silva da Costa, R., Leite Mourato, B. and Peretti, D. (2014), Length–weight relationships of six freshwater fish species from the semiarid region of Brazil. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 1101–1102. doi: 10.1111/jai.12481
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Federal Rural University of Semi-Árido (UFERSA)
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
- Foundation for Research Support of the State of Rio Grande do Norte (FAPERN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!