Length–weight relationships for four small fish species caught in wetlands of central Yangtze River, China
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
How to Cite
Xiong, W., Tao, J., Zhang, D. C., Liu, C. L., He, D. K. and Chen, Y. F. (2014), Length–weight relationships for four small fish species caught in wetlands of central Yangtze River, China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology. doi: 10.1111/jai.12484
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB119200
- Ministry of Water Resources Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public Causes. Grant Number: 200901010-2
- The CAS Special Grant for Postgraduate Research, Innovation and Practice. Grant Number: Y21Z10-1-101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!