Length–weight relationships for four small fish species caught in wetlands of central Yangtze River, China
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 219–220, January 2015
How to Cite
Xiong, W., Tao, J., Zhang, D. C., Liu, C. L., He, D. K. and Chen, Y. F. (2015), Length–weight relationships for four small fish species caught in wetlands of central Yangtze River, China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 31: 219–220. doi: 10.1111/jai.12484
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB119200
- Ministry of Water Resources Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public Causes. Grant Number: 200901010-2
- The CAS Special Grant for Postgraduate Research, Innovation and Practice. Grant Number: Y21Z10-1-101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!