Effect of stocking strategy on distribution and recapture rate of common carp Cyprinus carpio L., in a large and shallow temperate lake: implications for recreational put-and-take fisheries management
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 887–894, October 2014
How to Cite
Specziár, A. and Turcsányi, B. (2014), Effect of stocking strategy on distribution and recapture rate of common carp Cyprinus carpio L., in a large and shallow temperate lake: implications for recreational put-and-take fisheries management. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 887–894. doi: 10.1111/jai.12488
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- Balaton Fish Management Non-Profit Ltd.
- EnvEurope Life Environment. Grant Number: ENV/IT/000339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!