Impact of substrate overloading on archaeal populations in anaerobic digestion of animal waste
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1371–1379, December 2012
How to Cite
Chen, S., Zamudio Cañas, E.M., Zhang, Y., Zhu, Z. and He, Q. (2012), Impact of substrate overloading on archaeal populations in anaerobic digestion of animal waste. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1371–1379. doi: 10.1111/jam.12001
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- Science Alliance – Tennessee Center of Excellence
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: SU-83431801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!