The effect of urea and ammonia treatments on the survival of Salmonella spp. and Yersinia enterocolitica in pig slurry
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 134–140, January 2013
How to Cite
Bolton, D.J., Ivory, C. and McDowell, D.A. (2013), The effect of urea and ammonia treatments on the survival of Salmonella spp. and Yersinia enterocolitica in pig slurry. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 134–140. doi: 10.1111/jam.12003
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Sixth Framework Programme for Research, Technological Development and Demonstration Activities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!