These two authors contributed equally to this study.
The intestinal microbial diversity in mud crab (Scylla paramamosain) as determined by PCR-DGGE and clone library analysis
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Marine Biology Institute, Shantou University
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1341–1351, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, S., Sun, L., Wu, H., Hu, Z., Liu, W., Li, Y. and Wen, X. (2012), The intestinal microbial diversity in mud crab (Scylla paramamosain) as determined by PCR-DGGE and clone library analysis. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1341–1351. doi: 10.1111/jam.12008
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 06:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31172424
- Guangdong Provincial Scientific and Technological Project. Grant Number: 2012B020308007
- Shantou Municipal Scientific &Technological Project. Grant Number: 2010-164
Vol. 114, Issue 6, 1874, Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!