Comparative analysis of two antifungal Lactobacillus plantarum isolates and their application as bioprotectants in refrigerated foods
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1417–1427, December 2012
How to Cite
Crowley, S., Mahony, J. and van Sinderen, D. (2012), Comparative analysis of two antifungal Lactobacillus plantarum isolates and their application as bioprotectants in refrigerated foods. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1417–1427. doi: 10.1111/jam.12012
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!