The microbiology of Bandji, palm wine of Borassus akeassii from Burkina Faso: identification and genotypic diversity of yeasts, lactic acid and acetic acid bacteria
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1428–1441, December 2012
How to Cite
Ouoba, L.I.I., Kando, C., Parkouda, C., Sawadogo-Lingani, H., Diawara, B. and Sutherland, J.P. (2012), The microbiology of Bandji, palm wine of Borassus akeassii from Burkina Faso: identification and genotypic diversity of yeasts, lactic acid and acetic acid bacteria. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1428–1441. doi: 10.1111/jam.12014
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- London Metropolitan University
- Département Technologie Alimentaire/IRSAT/CNRST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!