Research paper on improvement of fungicidal efficacy of hydrogen peroxide in terms of synergy when associated with various acids.
Synergism between hydrogen peroxide and seventeen acids against five agri-food-borne fungi and one yeast strain
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1451–1460, December 2012
How to Cite
Martin, H. and Maris, P. (2012), Synergism between hydrogen peroxide and seventeen acids against five agri-food-borne fungi and one yeast strain. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1451–1460. doi: 10.1111/jam.12016
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!