Anti-obesity effect of kimchi fermented with Weissella koreensis OK1-6 as starter in high-fat diet-induced obese C57BL/6J mice
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 1507–1516, December 2012
How to Cite
Park, J.-A., Tirupathi Pichiah, P.B., Yu, J.-J., Oh, S.-H., Daily, J.W. and Cha, Y.-S. (2012), Anti-obesity effect of kimchi fermented with Weissella koreensis OK1-6 as starter in high-fat diet-induced obese C57BL/6J mice. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 113: 1507–1516. doi: 10.1111/jam.12017
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2012 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!