Dedicated to the memory of Achmad Saifudin Noer who passed away in 2010.
Raw starch–degrading α-amylase from Bacillus aquimaris MKSC 6.2: isolation and expression of the gene, bioinformatics and biochemical characterization of the recombinant enzyme
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 108–120, January 2013
How to Cite
Puspasari, F., Radjasa, O.K., Noer, A.S., Nurachman, Z., Syah, Y.M., van der Maarel, M., Dijkhuizen, L., Janeček, Š. and Natalia, D. (2013), Raw starch–degrading α-amylase from Bacillus aquimaris MKSC 6.2: isolation and expression of the gene, bioinformatics and biochemical characterization of the recombinant enzyme. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 108–120. doi: 10.1111/jam.12025
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- International Research Grant ITB
- Slovak Grant agency VEGA. Grant Number: 2/0148/11
- Carbohydrate Competence Center CCC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!