New insights in mechanisms of bacterial inactivation by carvacrol
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 173–185, January 2013
How to Cite
Ait-Ouazzou, A., Espina, L., Gelaw, T.K., de Lamo-Castellví, S., Pagán, R. and García-Gonzalo, D. (2013), New insights in mechanisms of bacterial inactivation by carvacrol. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 173–185. doi: 10.1111/jam.12028
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- CICYT. Grant Number: AGL 2009-11660
- Departament Quimica of Universitat Rovira i Virgili and Spanish AECID
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!