Effects of a pulsed light-induced stress on Enterococcus faecalis
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 186–195, January 2013
How to Cite
Massier, S., Bouffartigues, E., Rincé, A., Maillot, O., Feuilloley, M.G.J., Orange, N. and Chevalier, S. (2013), Effects of a pulsed light-induced stress on Enterococcus faecalis. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 186–195. doi: 10.1111/jam.12029
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Conseil Général de l'Eure
- Grand Evreux Agglomeration
- Région Haute Normandie
- European Union (FEDER)
- Plate Forme Technologique d'Evreux Normandie Sécurité Sanitaire
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!