Technological properties and probiotic potential of Enterococcus faecium strains isolated from cow milk
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 229–241, January 2013
How to Cite
Banwo, K., Sanni, A. and Tan, H. (2013), Technological properties and probiotic potential of Enterococcus faecium strains isolated from cow milk. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 229–241. doi: 10.1111/jam.12031
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 04:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Institute of Microbiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!