Hydrodynamic shear stress to remove Listeria monocytogenes biofilms from stainless steel and polytetrafluoroethylene surfaces
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 256–265, January 2013
How to Cite
Gião, M.S. and Keevil, C.W. (2013), Hydrodynamic shear stress to remove Listeria monocytogenes biofilms from stainless steel and polytetrafluoroethylene surfaces. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 256–265. doi: 10.1111/jam.12032
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 11:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- European Commission within the Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7-SME-232037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!