The role of the exosporium in the environmental distribution of anthrax
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 396–403, February 2013
How to Cite
Williams, G., Linley, E., Nicholas, R. and Baillie, L. (2013), The role of the exosporium in the environmental distribution of anthrax. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 396–403. doi: 10.1111/jam.12034
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 06:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Marie Curie International Reintegration Grants (IRG). Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-2007-4-3-IRG
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!