Estimation of metagenome size and structure in an experimental soil microbiota from low coverage next-generation sequence data
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 141–151, January 2013
How to Cite
Frisli, T., Haverkamp, T.H.A., Jakobsen, K.S., Stenseth, N.Chr. and Rudi, K. (2013), Estimation of metagenome size and structure in an experimental soil microbiota from low coverage next-generation sequence data. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 141–151. doi: 10.1111/jam.12035
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 06:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Hedmark University College and Hedmark Sparebank
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!