Factors driving the circulation and possible expansion of Crimean–Congo haemorrhagic fever virus in the western Palearctic
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 278–286, January 2013
How to Cite
Estrada-Peña, A., Ruiz-Fons, F., Acevedo, P., Gortazar, C. and de la Fuente, J. (2013), Factors driving the circulation and possible expansion of Crimean–Congo haemorrhagic fever virus in the western Palearctic. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 278–286. doi: 10.1111/jam.12039
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2012 08:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- EU FP7. Grant Number: 278976
- Spanish Ministry for the Economy and Competitiveness
- Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del Departament d'Innovació
- Universitats i Empresa' of the Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!