Factors driving the circulation and possible expansion of Crimean–Congo haemorrhagic fever virus in the western Palearctic
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 278–286, January 2013
How to Cite
Estrada-Peña, A., Ruiz-Fons, F., Acevedo, P., Gortazar, C. and de la Fuente, J. (2013), Factors driving the circulation and possible expansion of Crimean–Congo haemorrhagic fever virus in the western Palearctic. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 278–286. doi: 10.1111/jam.12039
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2012 08:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- EU FP7. Grant Number: 278976
- Spanish Ministry for the Economy and Competitiveness
- Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del Departament d'Innovació
- Universitats i Empresa' of the Generalitat de Catalunya
|jam12039-sup-0001-DataS1-TableS1-S2.doc||Word document||302K|| |
Data S1 Supplementary information regarding the building and validation of the model.
Table S1 Tick-related parameters.
Table S2 Pathogen-related parameters.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.