The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Screening and characterization of LAB-produced bacteriocin-like substances from the intestine of grey mullet (Mugil cephalus L.) as potential biocontrol agents in aquaculture
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 299–307, February 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-H., Chen, Y.-S., Wu, H.-C., Pan, S.-F., Yu, B., Chiang, C.-M., Chiu, C.-M. and Yanagida, F. (2013), Screening and characterization of LAB-produced bacteriocin-like substances from the intestine of grey mullet (Mugil cephalus L.) as potential biocontrol agents in aquaculture. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 299–307. doi: 10.1111/jam.12041
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!