A systematic insight into a single-stage deammonification process operated in granular sludge reactor with high-loaded reject-water: characterization and quantification of microbiological community
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 339–351, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S.T., Horn, H. and Müller, E. (2013), A systematic insight into a single-stage deammonification process operated in granular sludge reactor with high-loaded reject-water: characterization and quantification of microbiological community. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 339–351. doi: 10.1111/jam.12042
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung/Foundation. Grant Number: 09.2009–08.2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!