Growth optimization of Lactobacillus rhamnosus FTDC 8313 and the production of putative dermal bioactives in the presence of manganese and magnesium ions
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 526–535, February 2013
How to Cite
Lew, L.-C., Liong, M.-T. and Gan, C.-Y. (2013), Growth optimization of Lactobacillus rhamnosus FTDC 8313 and the production of putative dermal bioactives in the presence of manganese and magnesium ions. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 526–535. doi: 10.1111/jam.12044
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Malaysian Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI). Grant Number: 203/PTEKIND/6711239
- Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
- UniversitiSains Malaysia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!