Evaluation of the microbial community in industrial rye sourdough upon continuous back–slopping propagation revealed Lactobacillus helveticus as the dominant species
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 404–412, February 2013
How to Cite
Viiard, E., Mihhalevski, A., Rühka, T., Paalme, T. and Sarand, I. (2013), Evaluation of the microbial community in industrial rye sourdough upon continuous back–slopping propagation revealed Lactobacillus helveticus as the dominant species. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 404–412. doi: 10.1111/jam.12045
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- European Regional Development
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: SF140090s08
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: ETF9417
Table S1 Similarity values obtained with blast analysis for different fingerprint groups of isolates.
Table S2 Frequency of different Rep-PCR fingerprinting groups in the analysed samples.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.