A nitric oxide-releasing solution as a potential treatment for fungi associated with tinea pedis
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 536–544, February 2013
How to Cite
Regev-Shoshani, G., Crowe, A. and Miller, C.C. (2013), A nitric oxide-releasing solution as a potential treatment for fungi associated with tinea pedis. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 536–544. doi: 10.1111/jam.12047
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!