Development of a feed additive to reduce caecal Campylobacter jejuni in broilers at slaughter age: from in vitro to in vivo, a proof of concept
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 308–317, February 2013
How to Cite
Grilli, E., Vitari, F., Domeneghini, C., Palmonari, A., Tosi, G., Fantinati, P., Massi, P. and Piva, A. (2013), Development of a feed additive to reduce caecal Campylobacter jejuni in broilers at slaughter age: from in vitro to in vivo, a proof of concept. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 308–317. doi: 10.1111/jam.12053
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 02:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Montana Alimentari
- Vetagro SpA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!