Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of Enterococcus species of food animal origin from Beijing and Shandong Province, China
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 555–563, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Liu, K., Lai, J., Wu, C., Shen, J. and Wang, Y. (2013), Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of Enterococcus species of food animal origin from Beijing and Shandong Province, China. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 555–563. doi: 10.1111/jam.12054
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 02:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31001087
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203040
- Key Projects in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAK01B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!