A subset of histamine receptor ligands improve thermotolerance of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 492–501, February 2013
How to Cite
Papamichael, K., Delitheos, B. and Tiligada, E. (2013), A subset of histamine receptor ligands improve thermotolerance of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 492–501. doi: 10.1111/jam.12055
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 02:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- University of Athens. Grant Number: BM0806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!