Long PCR-RFLP of 16S-ITS-23S rRNA genes: a high-resolution molecular tool for bacterial genotyping
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 433–447, February 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, Y.H., Koblížek, M., Li, Y.X., Liu, Y.P., Feng, F.Y., Ji, J.D., Jian, J.C. and Wu, Z.H. (2013), Long PCR-RFLP of 16S-ITS-23S rRNA genes: a high-resolution molecular tool for bacterial genotyping. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 433–447. doi: 10.1111/jam.12057
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 30900045
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 9452408801002444, MELRS0923
- National Key Lab of Marine Environmental Science
- Czech project Algatech. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/03.0110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!