A fed-batch based cultivation mode in Escherichia coli results in improved specific activity of a novel chimeric-truncated form of tissue plasminogen activator
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 364–372, February 2013
How to Cite
Mahboudi, F., Barkhordari, F., Godarzi, R.M., Enayati, S. and Davami, F. (2013), A fed-batch based cultivation mode in Escherichia coli results in improved specific activity of a novel chimeric-truncated form of tissue plasminogen activator. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 364–372. doi: 10.1111/jam.12059
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Pasteur Institute of Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!