Design of a single-tube, endpoint, linear-after-the-exponential-PCR assay for 17 pathogens associated with sepsis
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 457–469, February 2013
How to Cite
Rice, L.M., Reis, A.H., Ronish, B., Carver-Brown, R.K., Czajka, J.W., Gentile, N., Kost, G. and Wangh, L.J. (2013), Design of a single-tube, endpoint, linear-after-the-exponential-PCR assay for 17 pathogens associated with sepsis. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 457–469. doi: 10.1111/jam.12061
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: 1RC1EB010543-01 and 5RC1EB010643-02
- Smiths Detection Diagnostics, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!