Serotypes and virulence profiles of atypical enteropathogenic Escherichia coli (EPEC) isolated from bovine farms and abattoirs
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 595–603, February 2013
How to Cite
Monaghan, Á., Byrne, B., Fanning, S., Sweeney, T., McDowell, D. and Bolton, D.J. (2013), Serotypes and virulence profiles of atypical enteropathogenic Escherichia coli (EPEC) isolated from bovine farms and abattoirs. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 595–603. doi: 10.1111/jam.12064
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 09:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and the Marine (DAFM)
- food and institutional research measure (FIRM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!