Mention of a trade name, proprietary product or specific equipment does not constitute a guarantee or warranty by the USDA and does not imply approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
Effects of antimicrobials fed as dietary growth promoters on faecal shedding of Campylobacter, Salmonella and shiga-toxin producing Escherichia coli in swine
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 No claim to US Government works
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 318–328, February 2013
How to Cite
Wells, J.E., Kalchayanand, N., Berry, E.D. and Oliver, W.T. (2013), Effects of antimicrobials fed as dietary growth promoters on faecal shedding of Campylobacter, Salmonella and shiga-toxin producing Escherichia coli in swine. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 318–328. doi: 10.1111/jam.12065
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 12:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!