A serological method for detection of Nosema ceranae
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology No claim to US Government works
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 621–625, March 2013
How to Cite
Aronstein, K.A., Webster, T.C. and Saldivar, E. (2013), A serological method for detection of Nosema ceranae. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 621–625. doi: 10.1111/jam.12066
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 03:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!