Species-specific real-time PCR detection of Colletotrichum kahawae
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 828–835, March 2013
How to Cite
Tao, G., Hyde, K.D. and Cai, L. (2013), Species-specific real-time PCR detection of Colletotrichum kahawae. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 828–835. doi: 10.1111/jam.12068
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 09:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070020
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the CAS. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-J-6/KSCX2-YW-Z-1026
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011M500421
- King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10-Bio-965-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!