Species-specific real-time PCR detection of Colletotrichum kahawae
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 828–835, March 2013
How to Cite
Tao, G., Hyde, K.D. and Cai, L. (2013), Species-specific real-time PCR detection of Colletotrichum kahawae. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 828–835. doi: 10.1111/jam.12068
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 09:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070020
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the CAS. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-J-6/KSCX2-YW-Z-1026
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011M500421
- King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10-Bio-965-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!