Production and characterization of rhamnolipid biosurfactant from waste frying coconut oil using a novel Pseudomonas aeruginosa D
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 373–383, February 2013
How to Cite
George, S. and Jayachandran, K. (2013), Production and characterization of rhamnolipid biosurfactant from waste frying coconut oil using a novel Pseudomonas aeruginosa D. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 373–383. doi: 10.1111/jam.12069
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 09:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!