Phellinus baumii extract influences pathogenesis of Brucella abortus in phagocyte by disrupting the phagocytic and intracellular trafficking pathway
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 329–338, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J.J., Kim, D.H., Kim, D.G., Lee, H.J., Min, W., Rhee, M.H., Yun, B.S. and Kim, S. (2013), Phellinus baumii extract influences pathogenesis of Brucella abortus in phagocyte by disrupting the phagocytic and intracellular trafficking pathway. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 329–338. doi: 10.1111/jam.12072
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- he Ministry of Education
- Basic Science Research Program
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2010-0009080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!