Characterization of a potentially novel ‘blown pack’ spoilage bacterium isolated from bovine hide
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 771–777, March 2013
How to Cite
Moschonas, G. and Bolton, D.J. (2013), Characterization of a potentially novel ‘blown pack’ spoilage bacterium isolated from bovine hide. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 771–777. doi: 10.1111/jam.12077
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 12:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Food Institutional Research Measure (FIRM)
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!