Growth, acid production and bacteriocin production by probiotic candidates under simulated colonic conditions
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 877–885, March 2013
How to Cite
Fernandez, B., Le Lay, C., Jean, J. and Fliss, I. (2013), Growth, acid production and bacteriocin production by probiotic candidates under simulated colonic conditions. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 877–885. doi: 10.1111/jam.12081
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 12:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies (FQRNT)
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!