Polyhydroxyalkanoate biosynthesis and simplified polymer recovery by a novel moderately halophilic bacterium isolated from hypersaline microbial mats
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 384–395, February 2013
How to Cite
Rathi, D.-N., Amir, H.G., Abed, R.M.M., Kosugi, A., Arai, T., Sulaiman, O., Hashim, R. and Sudesh, K. (2013), Polyhydroxyalkanoate biosynthesis and simplified polymer recovery by a novel moderately halophilic bacterium isolated from hypersaline microbial mats. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 384–395. doi: 10.1111/jam.12083
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 06:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- FRGS (Fundamental Research Grant Scheme)
- Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
- University Postgraduate Research Scholarship Scheme (PGD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!