Impact of temperature, CO2 fixation and nitrate reduction on selenium reduction, by a paddy soil Clostridium strain
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 703–712, March 2013
How to Cite
Bao, P., Huang, H., Hu, Z.-Y., Häggblom, M.M. and Zhu, Y.-G. (2013), Impact of temperature, CO2 fixation and nitrate reduction on selenium reduction, by a paddy soil Clostridium strain. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 703–712. doi: 10.1111/jam.12084
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41090280, 41090282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!