Isolation and characterization of bacteriocin-producing bacteria from the intestinal microbiota of elderly Irish subjects
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 886–898, March 2013
How to Cite
Lakshminarayanan, B., Guinane, C.M., O'Connor, P.M., Coakley, M., Hill, C., Stanton, C., O'Toole, P.W. and Ross, R.P. (2013), Isolation and characterization of bacteriocin-producing bacteria from the intestinal microbiota of elderly Irish subjects. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 886–898. doi: 10.1111/jam.12085
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Government of Ireland National Development Plan
- Health Research Board FHRI
- ELDERMET project
- Science Foundation Ireland award
- Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!