Atmospheric cold plasma inactivation of Escherichia coli in liquid media inside a sealed package
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 778–787, March 2013
How to Cite
Ziuzina, D., Patil, S., Cullen, P.J., Keener, K.M. and Bourke, P. (2013), Atmospheric cold plasma inactivation of Escherichia coli in liquid media inside a sealed package. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 778–787. doi: 10.1111/jam.12087
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 05:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- European Community′s Seventh Framework Program. Grant Numbers: FP7/2207-2013, 285820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!