Responses of community structure of amoA-encoding archaea and ammonia-oxidizing bacteria in ammonia biofilter with rockwool mixtures to the gradual increases in ammonium and nitrate
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 746–761, March 2013
How to Cite
Yasuda, T., Waki, M., Kuroda, K., Hanajima, D., Fukumoto, Y., Yamagishi, T., Suwa, Y. and Suzuki, K. (2013), Responses of community structure of amoA-encoding archaea and ammonia-oxidizing bacteria in ammonia biofilter with rockwool mixtures to the gradual increases in ammonium and nitrate. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 746–761. doi: 10.1111/jam.12091
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2012 01:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!