Small Bacillus cereus ATCC 14579 subpopulations are responsible for cytotoxin K production
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Ghent University © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 899–906, March 2013
How to Cite
Ceuppens, S., Timmery, S., Mahillon, J., Uyttendaele, M. and Boon, N. (2013), Small Bacillus cereus ATCC 14579 subpopulations are responsible for cytotoxin K production. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 899–906. doi: 10.1111/jam.12096
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 07:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Special Research Funds of Ghent University. Grant Number: B/09036/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!