Selective carbohydrate utilization by lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 University College Cork © 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 1132–1146, April 2013
How to Cite
Watson, D., O'Connell Motherway, M., Schoterman, M.H.C., van Neerven, R.J. J., Nauta, A. and van Sinderen, D. (2013), Selective carbohydrate utilization by lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1132–1146. doi: 10.1111/jam.12105
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2012 06:56AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- FrieslandCampina. Grant Number: PDTM/20011/9
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI)
- Irish Government's National Development Plan. Grant Number: 02/CE/B124 and 07/CE/B1368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!