Soil moisture effect on bacterial and fungal community in Beilu River (Tibetan Plateau) permafrost soils with different vegetation types
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 1054–1065, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X.F., Zhao, L., Xu, S.J., Liu, Y.Z., Liu, H.Y. and Cheng, G.D. (2013), Soil moisture effect on bacterial and fungal community in Beilu River (Tibetan Plateau) permafrost soils with different vegetation types. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 114: 1054–1065. doi: 10.1111/jam.12106
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 40871041, 40671042
- National Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2008FY110200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!